Saturday, March 7, 2009

NASI LEMAK NIGHTMARE!!!

today was a boring day...early mornin must wake up to attend my sis's UPSR Award Ceremony{I NEARLY FELT ASLEEP THERE,NO JOKE}BUT before that,we go eat breakfast...must eat fast fast coz late edi...but i no appetite,so eat a (TAUSA PAU)actually taste not bad*

my father bought nasi lemak..which i hate,he tot damn nice,but something gone fishy..the rice taste ~YIEEE~!!!!!!!!my mum say it taste like cockroach*the awful smell cockroach has when u smash it* oni after he ate a packet of tat nasi lemak...haha
there is two person=a mum and son=they had bought 5 packets at first,but...then the mum ask the son.."son,is it enough......"
the son said"where got enough!!!buy 15 morelah!!!
AND THERE GOES 20 PACKETS.
HAIZ HAIZ
(+_+)
i felt a little pity for tat fellow,can u imagine how he finish it?
a DOT DOT DOT FOR HIM. ..........................................................
I FELT SORRY FOR YOU,THAT NASI LEMAK PAL...SAYONARA!

..T_T..

No comments:

Post a Comment

welcome

welcome!!!everyone...thank you for all of you who came to visit my blog and support it!!!welcome to leave any comment...i'll try my best to enrich my blog...hahaha...HEI HEI..AND PLEASE VOTE AT MY VOTING COLUMN.

About Me

My photo
subang jaya, selangor, Malaysia
duno