Wednesday, March 18, 2009

i am back from kuantan...


3 days ago...i went to kuantan.the journey was "can be rated-OKLAH~"
=coz my cousin got go,the atmosphere is more fun!!!haha...however,what i can recall from the trip was "IN THE CAR"most of the time spent was in the car...1)can't find the place and (pusing here and there) 2)keep on raining...most of the place can't visit...lolx...

1 DAY.
A "WONDERFUL HALF DAY TRIP IN THE CAR"
ERR...i wonder if it was wonderful either...ha ha
we went to Bukit Lembing...a popular bukit in kuantan...also want to eat "siu yok"=very popular!too bad,closed d.haiz my favourite food.but it was drizzling tat day,so the (climbing bukit mission was cancelled).actually,something horrible happened...my father's car no petrol!!!u knew why it was scary?coz it was so far away from town,no petrol station,how to escape from that place then???luckily,we found an apek selling petrol using bottle to store the petrol..cool?(can view it from my cousin's blog=shue xin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

welcome

welcome!!!everyone...thank you for all of you who came to visit my blog and support it!!!welcome to leave any comment...i'll try my best to enrich my blog...hahaha...HEI HEI..AND PLEASE VOTE AT MY VOTING COLUMN.

About Me

My photo
subang jaya, selangor, Malaysia
duno