Sunday, March 8, 2009

"i am worried about your future,my child!!!"

did this phrase sound familiar to you?or,have u heard it from somewhere or someone?
ya,let me tell you,this must be coming out from your parents mouth.....i think almost all children from all family have this experience,mother and father nagging over your future...even me too!common phrase:1)now,is not easy in the outside world 2)you must get good result in your exams to proceed higher education level in smoother way 3)stop playing around,cut down your com time and study! 4)why are you not studying?!AIYO!!! 5)money is not easy to earn,u must study hard,get a good job,so your salary high high ma!!! (and more.....)sometimes,even when they just want to open their mouth to nag...i can predict what they are goin to say.AND SOMETIMES,THOSE NAGGING,I REALLY CAN'T BEAR IT.(-_-)
IT SEEMS SOME SOUND POLUTION TO ME!!!!!!
HAIZ HAIZ...............

1 comment:

welcome

welcome!!!everyone...thank you for all of you who came to visit my blog and support it!!!welcome to leave any comment...i'll try my best to enrich my blog...hahaha...HEI HEI..AND PLEASE VOTE AT MY VOTING COLUMN.

About Me

My photo
subang jaya, selangor, Malaysia
duno