Wednesday, January 7, 2009

a trip to kl at night...




that day...i went to kl with few of my cousin...to attend a roadshow by "RAYMOND LAM"...as you see the line was so long...estimated more than 100 people attend...tell you damn sien...coz we did not saw he sang...by the time we reached there...he already signing like a mad fellow...haiz..juz go there to sweat like a buffalo and squeeze in the crowd...but my cousin his super fan ma..so she waited his sign...i an my another guy cousin cannot tahan,then went inside pavillion to eat..he said that the curry looking food up there was delicious...i dunno..what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. OMG!.. go see Raymond LAm nv tell me!!! T-T

    ReplyDelete

welcome

welcome!!!everyone...thank you for all of you who came to visit my blog and support it!!!welcome to leave any comment...i'll try my best to enrich my blog...hahaha...HEI HEI..AND PLEASE VOTE AT MY VOTING COLUMN.

About Me

My photo
subang jaya, selangor, Malaysia
duno