Sunday, January 25, 2009

a poor guy...

Lately...my friend had a problem...a girl like him>kind of..but obviously he like her..they two meet in tuition...honestly i dunno wat she look like...my friend describe her as " "a wow~he keep tat girl as mystery,did not show her face to me..ok.now heres d point:according to him..ok he is kind of hardworking person,ambition very high..so wanna score 4 spm.but he cannot concentrate when she keep on sms him,even call him.U know la...1st timer memeang nervous punya...he scare it will slow him down..wanna tell her dun contact him so often..but dunno how to tell..scare she mistaken he is ignoring him...SO,he memang slow down a little ad from his work coz stress thinking about it...haiz, poor guy do him?
ANYONE HAD ANY IDEA TO HELP HIM>?

1 comment:

  1. ur fwen should say ' Hi girl! i know u like me.. but u know me..wanna score spm etctc .. We will start after SPM over k?'
    haha hope it helps xD

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

welcome

welcome!!!everyone...thank you for all of you who came to visit my blog and support it!!!welcome to leave any comment...i'll try my best to enrich my blog...hahaha...HEI HEI..AND PLEASE VOTE AT MY VOTING COLUMN.

About Me

My photo
subang jaya, selangor, Malaysia
duno