Wednesday, January 28, 2009

3rd day..

today I WENT TO SEREMBAN...my aunt and cousin came to subang jaya for cny,but didnt drive,so we send them back.Actually we were planning to eat seremban famous food,"HAKKA MEE"but that fellow didnt open his shop.i was sad couldnt eat tat mee.if got chance 1 day,u all must go and try it out...coz it was really yummy!!!~then we go see some houses coz my cousin want to buy.there was a house like...ehh~u know!that type of house...+_+
about 1 minute only then we ran off...scary~~~when i think about this few coming days also goin to have "BIG ANG LUXURY" meal...really got a LITTLE FREAK OUT LEH....HEH. . .HEH

No comments:

Post a Comment

welcome

welcome!!!everyone...thank you for all of you who came to visit my blog and support it!!!welcome to leave any comment...i'll try my best to enrich my blog...hahaha...HEI HEI..AND PLEASE VOTE AT MY VOTING COLUMN.

About Me

My photo
subang jaya, selangor, Malaysia
duno