Friday, May 15, 2009

sejarah nightmare........~

my mid-year exam had just started this week,from tuesday...2 days ago...i guess(cause i forgot which day is my sejarah 2 liao)ok..now i am going to talk about my sejarah2...yes ...sejarah 2...
that particular day,i had my sejarah 2 exams.this exam paper consist of 2 part;bahagian A was around 3-4subjective question+and bahagian B had 6 essay question(but you only nees to answer 3 of them)
so the paper was 2hr 30 min.i looked the paper and.........WOW!!!it was very...hard...and i was staring at it blankly,my mind went blank too...but i knew the EXAM PAPER WAS "LAUGHING" AT ME...I KNEW IT!!!
however...,i just "tembak" /write whatever i knew in sejarah..,all kinds of grandmother story came out and bla bla for about 3o minutes...then,out of sudden i felt sleepy and "ter-sleep" during the exams...
zzz
zzz
zzz
then out of sudden again,i woke up.and i realize i still have 3 essay question have not answered!!!(oh my god)flash through my mind=i am dead this time!!!i quickly rush writing here and there...but....suddenly...found out that i actually still got 1hr and 30 min left!!!
cheh...~PANIC FOR NOTHING.
LOL =_="

1 comment:

welcome

welcome!!!everyone...thank you for all of you who came to visit my blog and support it!!!welcome to leave any comment...i'll try my best to enrich my blog...hahaha...HEI HEI..AND PLEASE VOTE AT MY VOTING COLUMN.

About Me

My photo
subang jaya, selangor, Malaysia
duno