Wednesday, May 27, 2009

having a smaller sis or bro may sucks sometimes....

Today i quarrel with my sister...When i nag her for 1 sentences,she can reply me back 10 sentences.I damn angry..,so i scolded her "nicely"...but i was scolded back instead by my parents.
what to say..,sometimes,i feel that i have no power as a brother;my sister would never obey me.(my godsis are 10x better than my current sister)it feels like talking to a cow or log than a human.plus,sometimes when i tell her off over her mistakeand when she is like that,i nag on her.

but guess what?

my parents will scold me back for nagging at my sister.what i want to do is to teach her the right things,but MY GOOD INTENTION were not appreciated,instead told me to shut up.i was sad and dissapointed,so i decided not care about her anymore that much...but u know,sometimes u still will have the urge to warn her/NAG HER/scold her..(although i know myself would end up being scolded by parents again),COZ SHE IS 1 OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBER AND THAT IS FOREVER~.

2 comments:

  1. wow....ur sis reminds me of my sis too..
    the same kind..always fight back when trying to tell them the right thing..
    nowdays become the eldest one is not easy at all..
    somemore wads worst it the younger ones very clever to fight back the older ones these days..
    anyway,i hope u n ur sis are ok back...
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiya,due to had a happy day,u mus be a happy boy...^^sometimes try to be good to ur sister,maybe one day she will know u are a good brother...^^
    anyhow wish u n ur sister will be good^^

    ReplyDelete

welcome

welcome!!!everyone...thank you for all of you who came to visit my blog and support it!!!welcome to leave any comment...i'll try my best to enrich my blog...hahaha...HEI HEI..AND PLEASE VOTE AT MY VOTING COLUMN.

About Me

My photo
subang jaya, selangor, Malaysia
duno