Tuesday, December 22, 2009

B.a.C.k . . .

helo...haha..finally,i am back.yea..i am back.
erm..actually,i had forgotten how long i had not been updating my blog..
i almost forgot i do had one!!!
so..yea,spm had end..i am at home now..bored,but sometimes went out
a)shopping purpose
b)none shopping purpose(go here and there)
of course..i did't get NS invitation,erm,im not sure whether i can accept my hair being cut like monk=haha,thank god for that..
then,i am not going for january intake.

anyways..i want to say a sorry and thank you to those who visited my blog when my blog is not updated..hehe! (=
so,how r u all doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

welcome

welcome!!!everyone...thank you for all of you who came to visit my blog and support it!!!welcome to leave any comment...i'll try my best to enrich my blog...hahaha...HEI HEI..AND PLEASE VOTE AT MY VOTING COLUMN.

About Me

My photo
subang jaya, selangor, Malaysia
duno