Friday, February 20, 2009

helllooo!!!

i am back!!!after 1 week of exam,i finally can on9 and continue my blog..last week valentine..wanted to write something,but no time...haiz...last a few of my friends receive some "appreciation of love" from girls..one of my friend name:( C )-get a pencil case,once you open it straight away see something like a paper clip,is a DOG,and some ~notes~.ok,i told him that it represent u r a loyal(...)ehem~ehh..bf..some words can be shown here...sorry...there is another friend,well what to say..he just a ordinary boy,sorry to say actually no speacial things..:overall.
BUT suprisingly,HE HAD A ADMIRER!!!we as friends were shock of course,but he thought it was we who fool him cause he receive a valentine gift from that girl..we say we wouldn't do such things,we rather eat ice-cream with that cash...haha...and the girl say:u know why she like my that guy friend?(HE LOOKS INNOCENT AND QUIET)wow....THAT WAS ...ERR...SHOCKING~~~
+_+"

No comments:

Post a Comment

welcome

welcome!!!everyone...thank you for all of you who came to visit my blog and support it!!!welcome to leave any comment...i'll try my best to enrich my blog...hahaha...HEI HEI..AND PLEASE VOTE AT MY VOTING COLUMN.

About Me

My photo
subang jaya, selangor, Malaysia
duno